Sunday 14 January 2007

Stans the Man



Could not resist a picture of Stanley, he was being particulary cute for this one, actually he was just being nosy and was checking out the camera. He is a Jack Russell (with proper legs not stumps), and three years old.

No pictures of knitting today, batteries have finally died and cannot be bothered to go shopping, I am knitting though, well not right this second obviously. I am being wonderful wife and knitting the Mr a Beanie for his trip to Canada next month. He is going on a four day "conference", so that will be a ten minute presentation followed by ninety-five hours and fifty minutes of boozing, he has opted out of the ski-ing, (I wonder why!!!) The Beanie is a two by two rib in Twilleys Freedom Spirit, will take a picture tomorrow, may even load up the software for the Mr's new camera onto my computer, mine is a little ancient and the resolution is pretty poor, as you can tell, my photography skills are not all that either, but hey ho, my name is not David Bailey.

I think the family will have to starve tonight, my bum is not moving from this chair, I plan on doing knitting and watching the darts final, I've done the washing, fed the cat and walked the dog, let someone else do the dinner. (Some hope)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When will you post again ? Been looking forward to this !