Tuesday 13 October 2009

Little Bunny


This is Little Bunny, he does not have a name, and yes I know he is wearing a pink jumper, but he likes pink, he's a very enlightened bunny. Little Bunny does not have a face, I do not like faces on my toys, I will put faces on for other people but I like mine without a physical face, I can see his face in my mind.
I designed the patern for LB last year, I may still have the pattern notes floating around somewhere in my knitting room, in one or two of the hundreds of notebooks I seem to collect, my mum is the same cannot resist a notebook, does not even have to be a pretty one, just as long as it has got lots of pages.
I only got around to photographing him yesterday, not the best photo either, but I only have my mobile camera at the moment and it is pretty pants to be honest.
You may have noticed I slipped in a remark about my knitting room, yes I have a whole room for all my knitting bits and bobs (and other crafty bits I dabble in). When my daughter finally left home I was left with a spare room, various discussions were had with Mr Roadside over what the room could be used for, guests, our grandaughter, storage etc, but I got my own way as usual and took over the room as my little escape from the rest of the house, and also to keep my stash and knitting book collection from spilling over the rest of the house, it still spills but in a more controlled way. This room is the only tidy room in the house, I love sorting and putting everything away in it's own little cubby hole, shame I cannot say the same for the rest of the house.

No comments: