Wednesday 14 October 2009

Hazel Housewife

I have been playing Hazel Housewife today, the hoover actually got turned on and used, and I outdid myself at dinner and did Roast Chicken with all the other roasty bits, and even did the washing up straight after we had finished.
Not much knitting has been happening today, just playing around with a toy animal pattern, not even sure what type of animal it will be yet, I will just have to see how he shapes up. What I really want to do is a Clapotis, but for some reason I can not get past the first few rows without making a mess of it, just get total brain freeze every time I pick up the pattern, and I can never make my mind up which yarn I will do it in, I change my mind every time I think about it.
I picked up The Knitter magazine today, nothing in it I would actually knit this month, but I like the articles they feature and it is such a pretty magazine, beautifully presented. Mind you flicking through it again there is a gorgeous Shetland Lace Shawl pattern that kind of floats my boat may even have some yarn that may be just right for it, think I need to go stash diving.

No comments: