Sunday 18 October 2009

Book Shelf


Just a single shelf of my knitting books. Apologies for the non quality of the photo, but until I can afford a phone with a decent camera or a new camera I am stuck with my old mobile. A blog looks much prettier if it contains photos, so I will try to include them when I can even if the quality is not so good. I kind of had a quick tidy up of my books this morning (they were all over the house) and marvelled at how many books I actually have. I love buying books, knitting books in particular, we are very lucky in having a fantastic charity book shop in the village and I find a lot of good books in there, most of them are from the 80's, occasionally I get a more recent print, but I have managed to increase my collection without spending loads of money, most of the books I pick up for £1 or less.
The books on this shelf from left to right are;
First Knits - Liuise Roberts & Kate Haxell
Bright Knits for Kids - Debbie Bliss
Thrown Together - Kim Hargreaves
Second Book of Modern Lace Knitting - Marianne Kinzel
First Book of Modern Lace Knitting - Marianne Kinzel
Nursery Knits - Zoe Mellor
Yarnplay - Lisa Shobhana
Retro Knits - Edited by Kari Cornell & Jean Lampe
Knitting Now - Gabi Tubbs
Special Family Knits - Debbie Bliss
Cotton Collection - Sue Bradley
Cotton Knits - Edited by Sally Harding
She Knitting Patterns - Edbury Press
The Best of Interweave Knits - Edited by Ann Budd
Folk Mittens - Marcia Lewanddowski
Folk Socks - Nancy Bush
Wrap Style - Pam Allen & Ann Budd
Good Housekeeping Knitting
Folk Shawls - Cheryl Oberle
Artic Lace - Donna Druchunas
Victorian Lace Today - Jane Sowerby
Big Just got Bigger - Rowan
Luxury Yarn One Skein Wonders - Edited by Judith Durrant
101 Designer Yarn Stash Wonders - Edited by Judith Durrant
Yarn Stash Wonders - Edited by Judith Durrant

No comments: