Sunday 17 April 2011

Guess What I Was Doing.

A lovely little pile of ends, yes I spent most of the afternoon sewing in ends, don't you just love doing that. Those are not all of them either, I had put a whole load in the bin a little while before. It was worth it though, when you finally do the last one I always feel like dancing around singing a jaunty ditty to celebrate. I know I am so sad.
I must say a great big Thank You to my first ever follower Clare, I cannot tell you just how excited I was when I logged on and saw that you had clicked to follow me, I walked around with the biggest grin on my face for the rest of the day, I would have put the Chesire Cat to shame. It is the loveliest feeling when you know other people out there occasionally pop in and peruse the blog.
I love reading other peoples, I spend hours hopping from one to the other, I am not very good at leaving comments, I try to do it as much as I can, silly but I feel a bit shy about it, maybe others do to.



This is what all the ends came from, it is only acrylic stuff that I had laying around in my stash from the toys I occasionally knit for the grandkids. I have made this for my grandaughter, she loves to snuggle under a blanket when she watches the telly in the evening and when she first gets up, and I know she will love this as it has lots of pink in it, and she is definitely a pink girl, though she can be partial to a little purple sometimes.
Me, I am a blue person, any shade of blue does it for me, I live and I will die in blue jeans, I even wear them at work even though our uniform is black, I kind of get away with it.

No comments: