Monday 22 August 2011

Changes

I have been so neglectful of my little space here, so much has happened in the last month. I finally cracked at work, after the straws were piling on top of me and weighing me down to the point of insanity (Ok a little melodramatic, but that is how it felt at the time) so I called time on it for good. Great for me personally but not so good for the purse strings.
I now have a little cleaning job once a week and I have an interview tomorrow in Midhurst for a job I have found and adore. I have been filling in time recently volunteering in our local Age Uk charity shop and I love it and want to do it forever. You would be amazed at some of the bits that are donated, and sorry to say disgusted at others, everything from gold sovereigns to dirty underwear (shudder)
We did have a little holiday away, we borrowed my parents caravan and took the grandaughter to Hayling Island for five days, she had a great time and completely wore us out.
I will hopefully be back very soon with more news and maybe a photo or two. x

No comments: