Tuesday 1 February 2011

Just Popping In

Firstly I must say a big Thank You to Jan for leaving such a lovely comment, it is great to get some feedback and know that I am not just talking to myself, as much as this blog is my own little journal about knitting and the occasional blah blah blah about not much at all, it is lovely to know that there are other people out there who drop in once in a while. After all if I wanted to keep my life private I would not be talking about it on the internet.
The knitting has been virtually non existent for the last week or so, life has been pretty hectic and has infringed on my knitting time, in a word I have done none at all. The cushion cover is off the needles and waiting to be blocked and sewn together, not my favourite bit of the process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awhh thanks Roadside. Personally I like reading a bit of blah blah blah about not much at all!
I'm sure you have lots of readers, some folks will just like to read and not comment.
Oh I hate sewing up knitting too, love the knitting but hate the blocking and sewing up.
Jan