Sunday 8 May 2011

New Toy

The granny stripe blanket is coming along, it has grown quite alot, still not quick enough, I need to get this finished as quick as I can now.

I treated myself to a new toy yesterday and I am desperate to get it out of it's box and play with it, But I have sworn to myself that I will finish the blanket first. I know that the minute I break the seal on the box I will not be able to control myself.
 I have bought myself a sewing machine, not that I have done any real sewing since I was a schoolgirl, and that is going back more than a few decades. but let me explain, I fancied a trip to Hobby Craft yesterday and they had 20 % off everything, so it would have been silly not to really. Guess I will be going off on a sewing gig now, I have been flicking through my book of Kate Greenaway dolls this afternoon, so I may be running a few of them up in the not to distant future, or something else altogether, who knows what will happen until it does.

No comments: